Announcing the 2023 Mittie Smith Grant Recipients
The High Point Bar Association is delighted to announce the recipients of the 2023 Mittie Smith Grant. This year, we awarded grants to six outstanding charitable organizations, each demonstrating exceptional dedication and commitment to improving the High Point community.
Our Esteemed Recipients:
- Greater High Point Food Alliance – Awarded $3,000.00
- Kisses4Kate – Awarded $2,500.00
- Drawers of Hope Resource Center – Awarded $4,546.73
- Children’s Law Center of Central North Carolina – Awarded $2,000.00
- Open Door Ministries – Awarded $4,546.73
- Celebrate the Children (Foster Friends) – Awarded $5,000.00
Each organization has demonstrated a remarkable ability to positively influence our community. These grants, as restricted funds, are intended to be utilized for projects that will directly benefit the residents of High Point.
We encourage our grant recipients to keep us updated on their progress. The High Point Bar Association looks forward to sharing their success stories as a source of inspiration for others and as a testament to the impact of the Mittie Smith Grant program.
Congratulations again to all our recipients. We are excited to see how these grants will make a difference in our community.